Contact the Library
Click here for library newsletters:
August 26, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
The movie this week will be shown with Spanish subtitles.
A different movie will be shown every week!
Everyone welcome! Join us in upstairs reading room.
Check back each week for the title to be shown.
Shop our discarded items in the Adult
Department during the month of August!
Fall Story Times
September 12 - November 18
Baby Time (birth to 18 mo.)- Fridays at 1:00 p.m.
Wee Read (18-36 mo.)- Mondays or Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m.
Preschool Story Time (3-5 yrs.)- Mondays or Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
4-6 Grade Book Club
Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo
Thursdays at 4:00 p.m.
Begins September 15th, 2016.
Books will be passed out at the first meeting.
Family Book Club featuring Mr. Popper's Penguins
- Mondays at 4:00 p.m. beginning September 12th.
- Children from K-3rd grade and an accompanying parent/adult.
- Interactive activities, crafts, and snacks.
- Registration required. Stop by the Children's Room, or call 589-2809.
Access to Rosetta Stone language training available through Inspire!
Click the icon below to check it out:
Monday mornings, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
July 18th - August 29th
- Bring your little ones for informal play time in the Children's Room.
- Toys and a simple activity will be provided.
- Structured Story Times will resume September 12th.
2016 STATE PARK PASS
The Indiana State Library and the State Parks division of the Indiana Department of Natural Resources formed a partnership to provide one (1) annual park pass to each library system in Indiana.
For details, visit the library or call 589-2809.
This opportunity is in recognition of the Indiana State Parks system’s 100th year and is part of Indiana’s Bicentennial celebration.